By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Prohibited Actions: The following actions constitute a material breach of these terms and conditions:
- Collecting information about the website or users of the website without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the website, without our written consent;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the website or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the site for commercial or competitive purposes;
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the website;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the website;
- Using the website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, international laws;
- Using the website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others;
- Circumventing any measures implemented by us aimed at preventing violations of the terms and conditions.
- Termination: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate a user’s access to any interactive services and/or to any or all other areas of the website due to any act that would constitute a violation of these terms and conditions. In addition to violating the terms and conditions of the website, any of the foregoing actions on your part or on behalf of any entity you are employed or otherwise acting as an agent for constitutes intentional, unauthorized access of a protected computer, may constitute a violation of state and federal law, including, but not limited to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030), and may potentially subject you and any affiliated parties to civil liability and criminal prosecution.
- Copyrights and Trademarks: All materials provided on the website, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, compilations, content, and services, are protected by international, federal, and state copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks, names, logos, and service marks is Coffee Envelope LLC., its affiliates, or respective third-party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third-Party Providers”). Except as stated herein, none of the materials may be modified, copied, printed, reproduced, distributed, republished, performed, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, and/or otherwise used in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Coffee Envelope LLC. and/or a Third-Party Provider. You may not “mirror” or “archive” any contents displayed on or otherwise accessible from the website on any other server without the prior express written permission of Coffee Envelope LLC.
- Children: You are ineligible to use this website if you are under the age of 14. We do not accept any users who are under the age of 14. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian set up your account and your parent or legal guardian agrees to these terms and conditions. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian’s consent to these
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
For subscriptions subject to automatic renewal, you agree that Coffee Envelope LLC. may submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly) to your chosen payment method without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you wish to terminate this authorization or to change your payment method. You agree that such notice will not affect charges submitted before Coffee Envelope LLC. reasonably could act.
By purchasing a PAY Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge at the then-current subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including, where applicable, any charges processed by Coffee Envelope LLC. after the expiration date of your payment card.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
Your PAYG Subscription will be automatically renewed for successive periods, and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive period at the then-current subscription rate until you cancel your PAYG Subscription renewal.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PAYG SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
To cancel your monthly PAYG Subscription at any time, you may (i) log on to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there, (ii) send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you, or (iii) go to coffeeenvelope.com. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term.
By purchasing a Prepaid Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for a selected duration and a recurring Prepaid Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Prepaid Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including, where applicable, any charges processed by Coffee Envelope LLC. after the expiration date of your payment card.
AUTOMATIC PREPAID RENEWAL TERMS
At the end of each prepaid subscription term, your Prepaid Subscription will be automatically extended for another term of equal duration, and your payment method will automatically be charged the Prepaid Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Prepaid Subscription rate until you cancel your Prepaid Subscription renewal.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
You may cancel your current Prepaid Subscription only within the first 30 days of the subscription renewal. To cancel your Prepaid Subscription renewal for the next subscription period, at any time after you have been billed for the current period, you can (i) log in to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there, (ii) send us a message at email@example.com, and we will cancel it for you. Refunds will be issued by pro-rating for the number of deliveries already shipped.
For Gift Subscriptions, the subscription will not be renewed after the then-current term expires. You cannot cancel a Gift Subscription, and the pre-paid fee is non-refundable.
SALES TAX POLICY
In connection with the sales of goods, our site collects and remits sales tax as required by U.S. law.
PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
You may pay for your orders with major debit and credit cards issued in the United States of America. Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. However, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit or debit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information.
VALIDATING YOUR ORDER
After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you provide us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us and/or to limit quantities on any order without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you provided us with the order. Your credit or debit card will usually not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline it for any reason. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers and resellers.
All sales made through the Website are subject to our return policy. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of packages within 14 days of the shipment date and issue a full refund.
We ship via USPS and other premium carriers to provide expedited service. The following issues with orders may result in delayed shipping:
- Incorrect shipping address
- Shipping address does not match billing address
- Payment delay or issue
- Carrier failure to deliver (e.g. severe weather conditions)
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When your order ships, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information.
FINDING YOUR PACKAGE
If the tracking information indicates that your order has been delivered, please make sure to check all possible delivery locations, including with neighbors, building managers, or areas such as your porch, garage, or even behind bushes. In the event that there is no tracking information or the tracking information indicates that the item has been returned to us, please contact us by email or phone. The package may have been delivered to the wrong shipping address, the driver may have been unable to deliver it successfully, or the carrier may have lost it.
IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE
The decision to require a signature for delivery, leave the package at your doorstep, or leave it with a building manager or doorman is at the driver’s discretion. If the driver determines that obtaining a signature is necessary, he or she will make several attempts to obtain one. When an order is returned as “undeliverable,” you will receive a full refund unless it is determined that the order was improperly refused. Resending undeliverable orders is not an option, and you must place a new order to receive your items.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the total liability of Coffee Envelope LLC. shall not exceed $500.00. Under no circumstances shall Coffee Envelope LLC. or its third-party providers be liable to any individual for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages, or for any damages to your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property, and/or for the loss of data, content, images, revenue, profits, use, or other economic advantage, arising out of, or in any way connected with these terms and conditions, including but not limited to the accessing or use of, or inability to use, the website and the services associated with it, including but not limited to the downloading of any materials, regardless of cause, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or other tortious action, even if the party from which damages are being sought or the third-party provider has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitation of liability set forth in this section shall not apply in the event of the customer’s breach or related to its indemnity obligations. This paragraph shall not affect the rights listed below in the section titled “Indemnification.”
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Coffee Envelope LLC., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including but not limited to all attorneys’ fees charged to Coffee Envelope LLC., resulting from any violation of these terms by you or any other person accessing the Website.
If a conflict or contradiction exists between these Terms and Conditions and any others that relate specifically to a particular section of the Website, the specific terms relevant to that section shall prevail.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, it will not void nor affect the other provisions of this agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE VENUE
Any and all claims arising from or relating to your use of the Website, including any services offered by or transactions consummated via the Website, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America. Any legal action or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website must be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the State of California.
You may not assign these Terms & Conditions without the prior written approval of Coffee Envelope LLC. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void. Coffee Envelope LLC. reserves the right to use third-party providers in the provision of the Website and/or the goods, services, and/or materials associated therewith.
In the event of any litigation of any controversy or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, its interpretation, its performance, or the like, the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of California, and the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, court costs, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses attributable to the prosecution or defense of that controversy or dispute.
Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Coffee Envelope LLC.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the Website. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions last modified Feb 18, 2023.